My top three podcasts are:
- Internet Business Mastery
- Ted Talks
- Armada Skis
The full list of podcasts I listen to on a regular basis, alphabetically.
- Armada Skis – (http://www.armadaskis.com/community/vcast.php) – 1-7 minutes
My friend Eric Iberg started this company a few years back with a bunch of friends. Love to keep up with them, this is an easy way to do that. Plus it’s free and has killer skiing.
- Ask A Ninja – (http://askaninja.com/) – 1-5 minutes
Doesn’t update nearly as often as he used to (I think he has a channel at rever now) but always makes me smile.
- Freeskier Magazine Podcast – (http://freeskier.tv/) – 1-5 minutes
Some decent segments to feed the skier in me.
- Geeks and God – (http://geeksandgod.com/) – 60+ minutes
Mildly interesting and WAY to long for the content they provide. Never the less, they are kind of the only podcast relevant to my industry.
- Internet Business Mastery – (http://www.internet-based-business-mastery.com/) – 40-55 minutes
I can’t say enough good things about this podcast. Its the only one on my list I eagerly away each week. Most of the insights are quite brilliant and the application is almost always apparent, if not explicit. If you run a business that is heavily reliant upon the web, this one is a must.
- MacBreak – (http://www.pixelcorps.tv/macbreak) – 1-7 minutes
A video podcast dedicated to everything mac. Gotta love it.
- pouringdown – (http://pouringdown.tv/) – 2-5 minutes
Just a beautiful and inspiring set of video from Daniel Liss, a resident of NYC. Not updated super frequently, but is always a joy when it is.
- Strong Bad Email – (http://podstar.homestarrunner.com/) – 2-5 minutes
Because if you’ve never heard of homestarrunner.com you have really missed out. really, a lot.
- Substance Church Sermons – (http://substancechurch.com/podcast/) – 40-55 minutes
I’m a titch bit bias on this one. Not only is this our church (and I helped with the launch team 4+ years ago), they are also the church most helping me develop nineteen05. Wrote the software that manages this podcast myself!
- TED Talks (video) – (http://www.ted.com/) – 15-25 minutes
The Technology, Education, and Design conference puts a ridiculous amount of there inspiring talks online. Love it. Since i will likely never be able to afford the very expensive ticket price (thousands per person) this becomes the next best thing. Listened to almost all of them, except for some of the musical ones, and the real out there ones. Inspiring, must check it out.
- Wall Street Journal on Small Business – (http://online.wsj.com/public/page/podcast.html – rss Feed) – 7-8 minutes
Short and sweet, right to the point full of news relevant to my needs as a small business owner. Helps me keep on top of what other service type businesses are doing (the focus of much of their reporting).
I realize that it looks like a lot, and that all I must ever do is listen to podcasts but most of these update quite infrequently (less than weekly).
My hope is that you might have found something in here worth checking out. If you have any you listen to on a regular basis you think I might enjoy let me know in the comments!